Reflection

Blogging is becoming a phenomenon among people these days. A weblog serves different purposes for different people. It is a form of communication whereby people like politicians uses blog to send out messages or express their opinions on any political subject matter. As a teenager, the reason for me to blog is to share information and express my point of view on any issues that interest me. However, for this serious weblog, I tend to focus more on issues that are currently discussed in the media regarding publication and designing.

Choosing Blogger as my weblog domain has made my work easier as I am used to the options provided in the website. Blogger is known for its user-friendliness and simplicity in terms of functions, compared to other blog domains. Links and hyperlinks provided in this weblog help my readers and myself refer to other websites to seek for more information by clicking on any of them respectively. There were no major difficulties throughout the process of completing this serious weblog. However, I encountered one minor complication in uploading videos from YouTube to the blog but managed to overcome it during the blogging process. In a personal opinion, blogs with graphics are certainly more attractive and easier to understand, when they are provided with simple explanations. On the other hand, the blog layout has to suit the target audience and the postings should be short and precise.

To conclude, blogs are very useful in many ways. It is an important medium of communication in this technology-savvy world today. Everyone have the chance to own a blog and share their experiences with other people since creating a blog will only take up 5 minutes to complete. I think blog is a good practice to those who wish to improve on their writing skills. Nonetheless, they should be wary to not touch on sensitive issues, as blogs are accessible by people from all over the world and they might not know who or what they are messing with.

0 comments: